Saturday, January 30, 2010

Girl FUN!!!

What a FUN day today at the Barton household!!!! My JJ was loving the tutu's!!!!!!!!!!!! She got to try on and model about a dozen tutu's and that girl was eating it up.....along with those mini M&M's that nene was feeding her!!! : ) I can not wait to see this picts. Every time I go to a photo shoot I realize how much I miss and LOVE photography!! I took classes in college and absolutly loved it...although that was before digital and all these photoshop programs that we have now!!!!!!!!! I wish I could make a living taking photos!!!! Maybe one day that will be something that I can turn into other than just a hobby!!!
Thanks for all the fun today Bartons!!!!! Can not wait to see your website with all those GORGEOUS models!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. No thank YOU for letting me "use" your precious little model! I can't wait to see the pictures too!! Thank heaven for lil girls that LOVE to play dress up :)!!

    ReplyDelete