Thursday, November 8, 2012

When you wish upon a star...


Just getting to our hotel! 
Well since I have not blogged in sometime now...let me back up.  We went to Disney Back in October.  We love Disney.  Chad has been many more times than me but even I have been more than the average person would ever go in their lifetime.  Nothing like seeing Disney through your children's eyes...just priceless.  So I have a ton of pictures that I want to share from this trip...some how I will narrow it down!!! So going into this trip I did not know how my Easton would do with the Character..the "tough" kid can be a scared kid! ha! I really thought he would cry out "NO" when they came near...but HE DIDN'T!! He loved them, esp Mickey!! AND when he saw the night parade for the first time (Even though this is he second trip to disney!! He went when he was three months!) it was PRICELESS!!! His little face lite up watching and it soon turned into excitement and he could not contain it... he was waving like a mad man!! A memory etched in my mind forever! you will see a picture below... and my Jadyn...this is her 4th trip to Disney..so I knew she would Love it but her excitement was no less then any other time we have been.  This time she was tall enough to ride Thunder mountain, splash mountain and even tower or terror...that is right my five year old rode tower of terror.  She loved the "big rides".  She even talked her daddy to taking her back into the park at 10:00 at night just to ride splash and thunder mountain!! Luckily we were close.  We stayed in the Contemporary's bay lake towers so we could just walk to magic kingdom...talk about spoil ya.  No waiting on buses...we were just a few minute walk from the front gates. :) Very nice.  We enjoyed our stay there! Well enough talking...here are some pictures...






MICKEY!!!




Our Pool. Night View from our balcony. 

Listening to Mickey's welcome call

Crystal Palace...she wanted me to take this picture. :)

In Bell's Castle 
My sweet girl loves a face painting! 

in AW of the parade!! Priceless! 
Magic Carpet...they both love this ride. 
First character..and he is not scared! AND NOT letting
go of the bacon! HA!
Tigger. :) 
that blur is JJ and chad on splash mountain. 
O'Hanas!! Love eating there! With all the Pylate clan!




After her tower of Terror ride.




hot mess!
E and Bo





Not so scary Halloween. 


Her favorite Princess. 

Riding one of Cinderella's Carriage Horses!..Really it is! 

Bubby's turn!
Disney's Ranch

Right Up Jadyn's Ally...she was loving this!





That is my crazy boy! 

Pool time. :) 

She LOVED the big slide!! 

Safari!

Bugs life! 


Fun breakfast in the jungle! 



YES..he is about to lick her...and YES those ladies behind
him..Laughed at him our entire breakfast!! If ONLY I knew
what they were saying?!?!?








Time to go! :(

...but not until she gets to ride thunder mountain once more!



Peace...
Out!
(literally were not out of the parking lot!)


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment