Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A few of my favorite things....

At Christmas time...I always find myself thinking about how the year went.  What a year it has been.  I have had my heart filled with Joy regularly and I have had my heart broken.  I am always SOOOO SOOO SOOO Grateful for another year the lord has guided me through. 
~First my lord and savior...oh how I cling to him for answers daily and he ALWAYS provides! ...in his time...but he always knows what is best for me and I trust that with all my heart and soul!
~My husband! Oh man...as we turn the corner toward 16 years together...yes 16! I have now been with him for HALF OF MY LIFE!! WoW!  He is such a good man and I am grateful that the lord put him in my path and that he puts up with my crazy butt!! :) Jadyn gets her tender heart from him, I love that side of him that is so not mocho..(shhhhh don't tell him I said that)  He would go out of his way for a complete stranger...he does...anyone who knows him can vouch me on that! BLESSED!
~My two BEAUTIFUL babies!! Love them with every ounce of my soul!! My love for them is so much richer than I could ever ever imagine! In the wake of the horrible events that have occurred lately...oh how I just hold them tight and cherish EVERY moment that I have with those two babies!! EEEEWWWWW WEEEEEE! Love them...good and bad...they are my heart. 
~My tiny angel in heaven...I am grateful that I have this baby waiting there for me! What a blessing to have an additional little diamond in the sky.  The growth and change that has come for the loss of my Sadie is...well...only God could do what has been done in my life.  Things that I never ever thought could change...have changed.  I know more than ever before who I am, what I want in life, what I need to focus on, and who I need to lean on....yea that girl has a huge impact on me....her presence was much to short lived but the effects will last an eternity. 
~Friends...I am always always grateful for the friends in my life! ALWAYS! I wish I could do more things to show them just how appreciated they are.  As we get older we obviously spend majority of our time with our family so the "girlfriend time" we get is and should be treasured.  Who can make you laugh those deep belly laughs? Who can make you stay awake for hours into the night just talking? Who can speed to your side in low times in your life?...yea that would be your girlfriends! Nothing like it! That are def.  one of the lords diamonds on earth.  I have had a group of girlfriends...the same girls...since kindergarten!  what a blessing... those girls know me like no other and still love me today! Of course, along the way I have picked up many new friends that are just as important in my life, again...no words justify the gratitude that I have to be so fortunate to have so many friends.
~Family...As dysfunctional as it is! haha! As I see kids in my school that have very little family and I think about this Christmas season...I am so grateful that I get to gather with, have dinner with, play games with my family! We are not a family that is full of kisses and affection but we are a family that will have each others back no doubt!

  These are "a few of my favorite things". I hope that you all are or will take the time to reflect on you blessings and SAVOR the moments that you are making in this life!  MERRY CHRISTmas!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment