Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CRAZY boy!!

Just a quick little glimpse of the little man in my life....
Ok...so for any of you that know my Easton he is BIG, into everything!, and has the most infectious smile and laugh!! He recently began crawling out of his crib...I think just to show he could do it really.  I was afraid that he was gonna get hurt so I decided to go ahead and take the front of bed down and make the toddler bed.  (I had already done this by now with his sister....um....they are very different when it comes to stuff like this)
He was so excited to see his bed like that and he could get in and out so easy...he was so funny to watch his facial expressions!! Since we went to Disney, he LOVES mickey! AKA hot ditty dog! :)  So he has to have him and his "bink bink" to sleep. 


note the pillow! Roll tide!


Hiding from me.



getting ready for night night


from the not so tiny baby above to this big ol kid!
Love him so very much!!


Another glimpse into the life of this crazy kid....he is MESSSSSSSYYYYYYYY!!!!! This is a normal meal for us!










Crazy kid!! Love him to bits!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment