Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas 2012

I just don't even know where to start with the Christmas we had this year.  Blessed to not only have each other but the time to spend with one another.  So many "little" things to be grateful for that a lot of times we overlook.  I missed my grandparents this year...much.  I am sure my heart was tender in general for people missing this holiday because I thought about my Sadie and how I wish I would see her little face next Christmas.  Even through the joy of the season many people still feel stings...my are trivial compared to many. So I choose to focus on the GOOD! and my kids got ALOT of goods!! :)
  First most of you have seen the masterpiece my husband labored over...but here it is one more time! :)




Christmas at my moms is like nothing you have ever seen...it literally tooks us hours to get through the process of opening all the presents...this pictures shows a lot of presents right!! Well there are more..they are packed under and around that tree and stacked...well as high as the tree!!
 



Here are a few glances at my babies Christmas!  I LOVE watching them open presents. 
This year Easton was a hoot he just got to a point he just wanted to rip the paper... and he would rip every speck of paper off the present.  :) and he also helped himself to getting his presents from under the tree.  His were in the Mickey paper...he figured that out..so he would just go get another one instead of waiting on my dad to give him one.




 
 
 My JJ!! She LOVES horses, books, learning, and her clothes and shoes! That picture of clothes..does not do it justice..she got some serious clothes! :) She took FOREVER to open presents this year because she would stop and look at every single thing.  Which is fine anywhere but my moms...it is to many present to go slow! ha!
 
 
 Love these little faces! They got to much I am sure of that but deserve every piece they got!!

 
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment